Thursday, November 10, 2011

MetalBore... It all Sounds the Same!

Have you ever woken up in the morning and asked yourself, "What do Metalcore and milk have in common?" The answer is, they're both homogenized.

Warning: Some of the following audio or video footage may be offensive to people with good taste in music.

They say Metalcore break downs make you want to break stuff... It makes me want to break my speakers.

Top ten MetalSnore vocalists? More like the top ten reasons I wish I were deaf.

Just listen to All That Remains and you'll know what every other Metalcore band sounds like... well, except these guys.

Those who chastised Attack Attack! decided to coin the term CrabCore. Do you get it?

If I recall correctly, I think it was Attack Attack! who made it acceptable for Design The Skyline to play music. Remember them from last week? I wish I didn't.

Please, make it stop.

Why is Anybody Listening to this sorry excuse for music?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment