Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I wish I was Megadeaf.

The Big Four, metal music's greatest quadrahedron, comprised of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax, have been responsible for providing head-bangin' records and artistic influence since their respective inceptions. While Metallica has been shooting blanks for a few years now, since even before that abomination St. Anger (please don't try to argue that album is good, for the sake of all that is metal), a new member of the Big Four is ready to throw in the towel: Megadeth.

Coming from the mind that brought epic thrash tunes like Tornado of Souls and Wake Up Dead into fruition, I think MegaDave has finally let the world know it's time to put his baby to sleep.

Th1rt3en, some say, is an unlucky number; I seem to agree, because Megadeth's luck has run out. I remember listening to tracks off of Endgame like Head Crusher and smiling; I remember telling all my metal-loving friends, "Megadeth has still got it!"

Megadeth has got something new for us now: an unlistenable new album. Do your self a favor and DON'T go out and buy it... Thank me later.

Why did Megadeth drop the &#*%ing ball?!?

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment