Friday, December 2, 2011

brokencyde is a synonym for suicide.

Warning: Explicit and abominable content alert. I apologize for putting my fellow music aficionados through this.

I'm almost disappointed no one brought this "band" to my attention... key word almost.

Can I even call brokeNCYDE a "band?" I don't really want to call them anything at all.

Their song, Freaxxx, very well may have won the title for most nauseating song of the decade.

Let us review the epic fail checklist to see if they qualify:

Terrible haircuts: check.
Cliche, chauvinistic lyrical content: check.
Obvious Auto-Tune: check.
I think I've gone far enough...

These guys really put out some tasteless music. I think I'd rather listen to Guns 'N Roses's performance from earlier this year. Have I made my point yet?

I regretfully conclude this blog, because there is no worse band in the world than brokeNCYDE. They have really ruined all my hope for the future of music.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment